February 08, 2006

I've recently taken up beading (as in making beaded jewelry), although so far my wire loops look like they were made by a 10-year-old and I don't have nearly the amount of supplies that I need to craft an inventory that allows me to one day quit my job and open my own home based business. Beading is great because I can do it while I watch TV! And if it can't be done while watching TV, it's really not worth doing. (And believe it or not, yes, I read.)

Shows I'm completely obsessed with (picture 1989, New Kids on the Block, and a 12-year-old-girl- that's what I'm talking about):
"Veronica Mars" (The best show on TV. The end. I even got Rob watching it!)
"Gilmore Girls" (although they're rapidly losing my devotion)
"One Tree Hill" (which makes me their oldest viewer I'm sure)
"The Office" (Jim and Pam forever!)

Shows that I'm dying to have back from hiatus:
"Deadwood" (The other best show on TV. When it's actually on.)
"Nip/Tuck"
"Real Time" with Bill Maher
"The Dead Zone"

Shows that I'm DVRing, but they're not life-changing:
"Scrubs" (don't get me wrong, this show is super funny- but it's no "Veronica Mars")
"Medium"
"Bones"
"My Name is Earl"


Shows that I watch but leave me feeling very "meh":
"Everybody Hates Chris"
"The West Wing"

No comments: