February 02, 2006

well I used to know a girl and I could have sworn that her name was Veronica

It’s that time again! Boy Veronica sure does get over losing her boyfriends fast. She spent a lot more time moping over her fake breakup than her real one. But I suppose it’s a good thing she wasn’t too mopey to help her BFF Wallace out of a big ass jam.

I can’t believe it! A bus crashed? When did that happen? You’d think if something that big happened that people might have been talking about it for months, or that Veronica and Keith might have, I don’t know… investigated?

Weevil got jumped out! By some biker named Thumper for God’s sake. What will Weevil do now? My prediction is that he’s going to go live with Logan at the Nepture Grand and they’re going to be the new Odd Couple!

"I have the perfect pantomime horse costume. Do either of you have any experience being a horse's ass?"

No comments: