August 15, 2005

plane, plane, plane, car, lake

This Thursday we leave for a five day weekend in Cooperstown, New York (which I wrote about last year). Of course two of those five days will be spent traveling. On Thursday we have to be at the airport by dawn to fly to Houston, change planes, fly to Boston, change planes, then finally arrive in Albany at 4pm EST. Ugh. But anyway, aside from all that crap, I do plan to go mini golf it at the Barnyard Swing, still advertising itself as Cooperstown's newest attraction. For some reason, we didn't make it last year, so this year it is a must. I'm also being harassed by the mom into hitting some random yarn shop. Why? Who knows what textile hoarders are thinking?

But the highlight of the whole trip? The ready availability of Archway Dutch Cocoa cookies! We have Archway's cookies at stores in Austin, but no Dutch Cocoa. I swear, I've scoured the city! So I may buy them in bulk and try to smuggle them back from New York. Shhh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need. Dutch. Cocoa. Cookies. Bad. Bring extra.

Queen Kandis said...

Netgrocer has the Dutch Cocoa Archway cookies. However, I found when ordering my favorite hard to find Pop Tarts from them that the amount of shipping is nearly equal to the amount of the item.

Anonymous said...

how do you put liks like on cooperstown new york?

Queen Kandis said...

You need more help than I could possibly provide.

Anonymous said...

well that was rude to diss me. Thanx you no good person who doesn't help people who just got a blog and just wanted to know how you did it. sheesh. there are really some people out to get me in this world

Queen Kandis said...

Like I'm the blog tutor? Read the instructions like everyone else.