March 30, 2006

Veronica Mars "The Rapes of Graff"

Have I mentioned "Veronica Mars"? It's that awesome show on UPN that you're still not watching. And I know you have the time. "Scrubs" is on Tuesdays, "The Office" is on Thursdays, and "Deadwood" is on hiatus. What else could you possibly be doing with your time?

Hannah got shipped to Vermont! You can’t see me doing my happy dance, but trust me, it’s sassy.

Cliff and the gynecologist… hee! Lamb and Madison… wow, disgusting. "She's 18 -- It's Legal". Vote for Lamb!

I have to say that I'm really disappointed that we missed out on the conversation between Logan and Veronica that occurred in between episodes. So he told her how he'd been using Hannah and what he had agreed to do for her father? Of course she guessed all that, but I would have liked to have seen the interaction.

Love Wallace’s excitement for college. Hate that Logan was developing feelings for Hannah. Of course we know he’s sweet and vulnerable on the inside, but are we really supposed to believe that after dearly departed Lilly, Veronica and Charisma, that he’d be content with a child who has no personality and bad hair?

Besides Logan’s file getting stolen from Cliff’s briefcase (totally Aaron's doing!), and the demolition of the stadium, we didn’t really get anywhere on the whole bus crash. I’m starting to get the feeling that the bus crash storyline, unlike Lilly Kane’s murder, doesn’t have enough going for it to sustain it through an entire season.

Next week’s preview made me squeal like a 12-year-old: Veronica and Logan spending time together! Mac and Weevil are back! Steve Guttenberg is the mayor! (Yeah, we already knew that, but it’s been so long, I thought we needed the reminder.)

No comments: