January 03, 2009

100 Books for 2009... or something

I've been toying with the idea for a long time of trying to read 100 books in a year. Or at the very least, posting about the books I read just to see how many I generally read in a year. However, I've always hesitated because sometimes the books I read are embarrassing. You're saying "[gasp] You? No!" But for serious. It isn't just the vampire kick I've been on lately. (And believe me, I never had any intention of becoming that girl.) Sometimes... I read bodice rippers. Yep, heaving bosoms, tight breeches, with ridiculous titles like Her Forbidden Pirate or Love's Brazen Fire. I own books with Fabio on the cover. It's humiliating. But now that this is a known fact, let's get to it.

1 comment:

Schovillova said...

Say it loud, say it proud sista! I never got past Nora Roberts - whose trilogies I still buy and read with fervor. Those are my bath tub and air plane books. Never had the balls to buy the Fabio covers tho.