August 21, 2008

Twilight Movie Release Date Changed

O.M.G. Did you just hear me squealing like a little girl? That's because I finally got around to checking Stephenie Meyer's website only to find out that the Twilight movie release has been moved up! Instead of coming out December 12th as previously announced, it's now coming out on November 21st. (Thanks Warner Bros for delaying the release of Harry Potter, and unintentionally making room for Twilight.)

The only problem with this news is that November 21st is the day after Thanksgiving. When all little teenyboppers and their entire families have the day off and will therefore be crowded into the theaters. I was kind of looking forward to skipping work on December 12th and having the theater to myself.

Edited to add: Okay, so Nov. 21st is not the day after Thanksgiving. I hate those holidays that move around the calendar.

No comments: