August 02, 2008

Breaking Dawn Countdown Ends

It's here! It's here! It's finally here!

I arrived at the Barnes & Noble at Lakeline Mall at 10pm, and two and half hours later, the prize was mine.

Normally I could read the entire book in a day or two, but... Saturday I need to do laundry, family celebration for Rob's birthday, and pack all three of us for vacation. Sunday, we need to wake up at 4am, to be at the airport for our 7am flight to Albany. We're spending the week at Lake Otsego in Cooperstown, New York with Rob's entire family (and I'm talking cousins from coast to coast and France). So it might be considered a bit rude and anti-social if I arrive in New York and lock myself in a room until I've assured myself (754 pages later) that Bella and Edward live happily ever after, and the Volturi get eaten by wolves.

So I'll be sneaking chapters in over the next week. Happy Breaking Dawn day!

No comments: