August 13, 2008

49 things

So I haven't had a chance yet to post on the yumminess that was Breaking Dawn. But until then, a meme. And no, I have no idea what happened to #15.

1. Do you like blue cheese? No, but I will eat blue cheese dressing with hot wings.

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Not in a very long time. In fact, it kind of grosses me out now.

3. Do you own a gun? No, I don’t really care for guns. Though I have been eyeing a pink taser.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Vanilla! It’s better in the Dr. Pepper than the Coke.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nah, what’s to be nervous about? They have the drugs!

6. Do you like hot-dogs? Yes. Preferably rolled in cornmeal and deep fried on a stick.

7. Favorite Christmas Song? “Hard Candy Christmas” (which is of course not technically a Christmas song) and Trisha Yearwood’s ultra Jesusy “It Wasn’t His Child”

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Dr. Pepper on weekdays and regular Dr. Pepper on weekends. I’m a complex individual.

9. Can you do push-ups? Ick. Why would I want to do that?

10. What’s your favorite meal? Beef stew and cornbread, or a box of macaroni and cheese.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I think I love my diamond stud earrings the best. Rob gave them to me the first Christmas we were living together.

12. Favorite hobby? Reading.

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? They must. How could they not? I mean, really.

14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? Wow, that’s kind of hard. The traits that most people hate about me don’t really bother me. I hate my lethargy.

16. Middle name? Parker

17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: wheat thins, cheese, stupid work

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: God, were you watching me or something? Hoodies, Borns, star hair clips.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, and Dr. Pepper, and Diet Dr. Pepper

20. Current worry right now? I’m supposed to be filling in for a co-worker this week and I’m starting to think that I should have figured out how to do her job before she left.

21. Current hate right now? New guy next to me is an aspiring club deejay and I have to hear his crap music coming out of his headphones all damn day. People who stay visiting so long at someone's cube that they hop up on the desk and make themselves comfortable.

22. Favorite place to be? On vacation.

23. How did you bring in New Years? At an Ugly Holiday Sweater Party, though I think we left before midnight cause we’re lame like that.

24. Favorite place to go? Alamo Drafthouse

25. Name three people who will complete this? There appear to be 50 questions, so that would be a big no one.

26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Mine, of course.

27. What color shirt are you wearing? Orange with white embroidery. It’s supposed to be like hippie/Mexicali style, but I’m afraid that it just comes off looking matronly.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I can’t imagine why I would. 100% cotton only.

29. Can you whistle? Probably, though I can’t think of the last time I would have done so.

30. Favorite color(s)? Pink and red. Though not together of course.

31. Would you be a pirate? No. My mother made me be one for Halloween in fourth or fifth grade, so there is no need to repeat the experience.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t. I prefer a quiet, relaxing, yodel-free shower.

33. Favorite girl’s name? Since I’m saving it for my future daughter, why would I tell you and have you steal it from me?

34. Favorite boy’s name? Cooper, of course :-)

34. What’s in your pocket right now? One hand in my pocket and the other one is giving a high five.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? I can’t even remember. This place is so not funny.

37. Bed sheets as a child? No recollection. But I’m sure they were cotton.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? It’s a tie between the time I broke my foot, and the time I was torn asunder while giving birth.

39. Do you love where you live? Most of the time. Although lately, the 400 degree days have been wearing me down.

40. How many tv’s are in your house? Most people who know me would be surprised to learn, there are only two.

41. Who is your loudest friend? Can’t say, she’ll get all offended. But trust me, she’s loud.

42. How many dogs do you have? None right now :-( Just Moe the cat.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I highly doubt it.

45. What is your favorite book? I could never pick just one. Loved Lonesome Dove, and The Stand, To Kill a Mockingbird, and all of Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander books, and the Anne of Green Gables books. And I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’m currently all about the Twilight series right now.

46. What is your favorite candy? Plain M&Ms.

47. What is your favorite sports team? What? Huh? Is Christian Laettner currently playing for a team?

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Beastie Boys “No Sleep Til Brooklyn”

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Enjoying my Tylenol PM induced dreams.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Ugh, damn it.

No comments: