January 25, 2006

four

Okay, I didn't actually get tagged on this. I've always been picked last for team sports. But I wanted to play anyway. So here's my fours.

Four Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life:
1. data analyst (current)
2. summer camp counselor (for 7 years!)
3. grocery store clerk at Simon David
4. assistant manager of a Claiborne outlet

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1. 10 Things I Hate About You
2. Office Space
3. The American President
4. Pleasantville
(hours later, I'm still worrying about the movies I left off)

Four Places You’ve Lived:
1. Austin, TX
2. San Marcos, TX
3. Wimberley, TX
4. Fredericksburg, TX

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch: (I only get four??)
1. “Veronica Mars”
2. “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”
3. “The Office”
4. “Deadwood”

Four Places You’ve Been On Vacation:
1. Port Aransas, TX
2. Cozumel, Mexico
3. Cooperstown, NY
4. South Padre, TX

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
1. freakgirl
2. pamie
3. dooce
4. gofugyourself

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. pepperoni rolls from Double Dave’s
2. cheese fries from Outback Steakhouse
3. fettucini alfredo
4. thin mints!

Four Albums You Can’t Live Without:
1. the Buffy musical episode soundtrack “Once More With Feeling”
2. the “Great Days” John Prine box set
3. Dixie Chicks’ “Wide Open Spaces”
4. and that’s all I can remember, everything else is on the iPod

Four Vehicles You’ve Owned:
1. 1979 orange Mazda station wagon
2. 1992 blue Mitsubishi Precis
3. 2001 silver Saturn SL
4. 2002 maroon Saturn SL

Four People To Be Tagged:
Oh let's be honest. I don't have anyone to tag.

No comments: