September 02, 2008

Midnight Sun

Stephenie Meyer's Midnight Sun, which is the first book in the Twilight series told from the male character's point of view, has been postponed indefinitely.

She's so devastated that the first 12 chapters of the rough draft were posted online illegally, that she can no longer find it in her heart to complete the novel.

Meanwhile, I'm so depressed by the fact that the rough draft ends right before the pivotal meadow scene, that I don't even want to talk about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You totally posted this Al. wow. Just as bad as me sending it to 20 of my friends I guess. I think it might be a publicity thing - to get us in gear for the movie or something? Plus, she knows her fans are going to demand more and can't stand to be left hanging. Like us, hanging, wondering how his p.o.v. will end. Because we're like totally 14. Sigh.

-Sal

Queen Kandis said...

I posted a link to the LEGAL version from her website, not the stolen copy.

She must have an insane amount of money to willingly miss out on the 'Midnight Sun' dough.