January 09, 2008

cleaning house

So, not to brag or anything, but I get to throw all of this stuff away.














(How I have managed to amass this much stuff is a whole nother entry. Seriously, how many contact lens cases does one person need?)

This Friday afternoon, I'm getting Lasik! And by Saturday, I should be able to drive without glasses. I've been legally required to drive with corrective lenses since I was 16 years-old. So this is a little exciting.

One down side, I won't be able to wear eye makeup for at least a week, which to me, is way scarier than having my cornea sliced open with a lazer. And hopefully, when it's all said and done, I'll love my new eyes. Because I'll be paying them off for the next five years. Although just out of curiosity, what happens if you default on your Lasik financing? Do they take their 20/20 back?

No comments: