December 10, 2007

This is what obsession looks like.

These are my newest favorite things (not counting the cutest baby in the whole world).

They're called Sugar Shoes. They're so cute and fun, and vegan (I'm not, but hey, it doesn't hurt) and affordable. And I can't get enough of them. I have them on my Amazon and Kaboodle wishlists, I troll for them online constantly, and I bought the green ones entirely because they were on sale. Now I have to buy more green clothes.

The shoes are extremely comfortable. I buy about a 1/2 size bigger than I would normally, simply because they tend to be narrow, and I have wide troll feet. The canvas flats are only around $35, and I picked up the silly green ones for $10 at Amazon. I'm currently coveting the super cute wedge style. Feel free to make that my Christmas gift!

All shoes should be this fun.

No comments: