March 29, 2004

Not A Bile-Free Post

Since I swear that this is not an "Angel" blog, this will be my last post on the subject for some time. I try to remain mostly spoiler-free when it comes to "Angel". I know from experience, that the show can be so great when everything is a surprise. For most other shows, I'm all over the spoilers, checking IMDb and E!Online, because who really cares if the big Ross-Rachel pairing at the end of "Friends" is out of the bag?. It's become really hard to check out the Slayage links and avoid any spoilery ones. And this is especially true considering that the damned show has been cancelled. So I'm hoping for a really great series finale, right? Full of lots of surprises, unexpected twists and guest stars. But it's really freakin' hard to be spoiler free when you have MSN, IMDb and TV Guide trumpeting their headline: Sarah Michelle Gellar Out of 'Angel' Finale. It wasn't enough for them to ruin last year's "Buffy" finale by spewing all over the net about how Spike was going to be on season five of "Angel" and therefore couldn't exactly die in the final "Buffy: episode? No, I guess that wasn't enough.

No comments: