June 24, 2004

All the things you wanted to know...

  • I don't have anything new to share, not even a good link.
  • If I don't find a good link, I don't feel like blogging.
  • It's Friday, almost 4pm and I have one more work order left to do that I've been putting off the entire day.
  • I'm debating over whether to buy M&M's or Reese's Pieces from the vending machine.
  • Trying to decide if going to see Fahrenheit 9/11 tomorrow will be too much of a hassle (like going to an Al Franken book signing, Austin liberals crawl out from under their rocks en masse).
  • I finished my 100 Things About Me list. It's about as fascinating as everyone else's.
  • I received email from my friends Cacedra and Leslie. Cacedra has braces too and Leslie has moved to Cairo. Cause she's freakin crazy! The more people that I know travel, the more I feel like I've never done anything or been anywhere.
  • Rob and I have bought our plane tickets to go spend a week at his family's lake house in Cooperstown, New York in July. They have a new mini golf course!
  • In retrospect, it's probably a good thing that my work vending machine no longer carries Little Debbie Zebra Cakes.

No comments: